Some people say that advertisement encourages us to buy things that we really do not need others say that advertisements tell us about new products that may improve our lives.Which viewpoint do you agree with?

Some people say that advertisement encourages us to buy things that we really do not need others say that advertisements tell us about new products that may improve our lives.
Which viewpoint do you agree with?

For a while, let’s just imagine a world without advertisement; difficult right? Handful of products and services would come to existences without advertisement. The advance goods and services are making our lives easy –thanks to adverts to introduce new products in the market. Publicizing of goods and services will improve lives by keeping them informed.

The main purpose of advertisement is to inform consumers about products, price and features. If there were no promotion taken place then the product named “Apple” will be known as a fruit rather than a electronic goods. This is the power of advertisements.

There are many modern products and services like- mobile phones, vacuum cleaner, e- banking and so on bring convenience in lives. The production of these kinds of products has no use until and unless it is brought into application. And this is possible only when the consumers are habituated with it. There are many customers who make consumption prudently .For mainly this kind of consumer valid and proper distribution of information plays an crucial role.

In addition, generally for luxurious and expensive products for example- jewelers, vehicles gadgets houses and so on proficient promotion should be taken place. For instance when I want to buy a car I won’t just haphazardly get one. Instead I would collect as over much information about different cars then come to a conclusion.

I believe, advertisement enhances the product and makes it rich. It also communicates about different new products that makes our lives simple and smooth.