You are hereSome people say the best way to improve public health is by increasing the number of sport facilities. Others, However say that this would have little effect on public health that other measures are required. discuss Both views and give your opinion?

Some people say the best way to improve public health is by increasing the number of sport facilities. Others, However say that this would have little effect on public health that other measures are required. discuss Both views and give your opinion?

marjloveselmo's picture

By marjloveselmo - Posted on 08 August 2013

Sport facilities have been becoming one of the schemes of government today. Some people opposed on this plan because they think building sport facilities is not enough and other measures should be included. Obviously , I agree with this statement. Sport facilities alone is not the key to prevent the community free from malady , in spite of its benefits to the youth.

To begin with ,sports arena might help the people especially the children to stay fit and healthy. Through these facilities they will be drawn from having sedentary lifestyle and the population of obese will be reduced. Playing basketball for example, will decrease the cholesterol level of the players making the heart free from any obstruction. As a result , community will prevent from having cardiac diseases.

Another advantage of sport service is it will create unity and camaraderie to each individuals. In addition , children who are derailed from illicit drugs will advert in to a more productive recreation brought by the sport facilities. Playing with other children will develop the sense of leadership , friendship and team building in which the good traits that is enhanced when playing could be brought when they get older.

However , sport facilities is not suitable to all and it is restricted in terms of time. some are busy studying at school and some are working in day time. Taking a part in sport will be more difficult and not attainable to these people.

Others say that to be fully healthy , the government and society should give public education and render some preventive measures from illness, such as regular check ups , discussion of diseases and how to prevent it and not just merely putting people into sports.

In closing, no single action can resolve the problem. An holistic approach should be given in order to improve the health of every individuals.

Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject.To what extent do you agree or disagree. Fakron Jamalin
task 1: The maps show changes that took place in Youngsville in New Zealand over a 25 year period from 1980 to 2005. What is the most noticeable difference between the two maps? Dermidor
The chart below shows the estimated sales nationally of silver goods in ‘000s of units for two companies next year. The pie chart shows the projected market share of the two companies in silver goods at the end of next year.Write a report for a university Dilbar
The tables below give information about the world population and distribution in 1950 and 2000, with an estimate of the situation in 2050. fialka sticky icon
According to those in the travel business, the nature of the average ‘holiday’ is changing. Rather than seeking a relaxing break in a far-away place, people now want excitement on their holidays and are keen to participate in unusual and challenging activ sfaht1 sticky icon
Should retirement be compulsory at 65 years of age? Neeshiya Fernando
IELTS essay:Will the popularity of English and tourism harm the minorities and minor languages? essayking
Most of the big cities are overpopulated. Why do people still move to big cities? Give your opinion and examples. parisolanki
The internet is probably the most significant invention of the last 30 years. Without it, our lives would be completely different. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your knowledge indah_hai
Office Romance dorothyfxd sticky icon

Write complaint letter to the airline manager regarding the behavior of one of staff members on your flight. In your letter- Give full details of your flight.- Say what the problem with the staff member was.- What would you like the manager to do regardin marzieh IELTS
You should spend about 40 minutes on this task.Write about the following topic:Most developed countries spend a large proportion of their health budgets on expensive medical technology and procedures. This money should be spent instead on health education drjowelynt sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Argumentative Essay: Advantages and Disadvantages of Using the Internet alfitrah8.5 IELTS
Every year several languages die out. Some people think that this is not important because life will be easier if there are fewer languages in the world.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? muhammadrezkihr IELTS Writing Task II
It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance for sport or music, and others are not. However, It is sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both these views ridaakzar IELTS
In recent years, people watch more movies from overseas? What are the reasons for this? Should the government give financial support to local cinema to produce local films? Mubariz IELTS
Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of having a car. marzieh IELTS
Some say that it would be better if the majority of employees worked from home instead of travelling to a workplace every day.Do you think the advantages of working from home outweigh the disadvantages? fialka IELTS
When a country develops its technology, the traditional skills and ways of life die out. It is pointless to try and keep them alive. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion. Mita Puspasari IELTS
Whoever controls the media also controls opinions and attitudes of the people and there is little can be done to rectify this. SammyG IELTS

Nowadays companies and other organisations are requiring their employees to wear a uniform. Think about jobs where uniform is important. What are the advantages and disadvantages of wearing a uniform? Justin sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Topic: Some people believe that visitors to other countries should follow local customs and behavior. Other disagree and think that the host country should welcome cultural differences.Discuss both views and give your own opinion.( Sample_answer_salmon) lambda sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
Many people believe that the main aim for university education is to help graduates to find better job, while some people believe that university education has wider benefit individual and society. discuss both views and give your opinion. Hao sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
In most countries multinational companies and their products are becoming more and more important.This trend is seriously damaging our quality of life. eddysuaib IELTS Writing Task II
Do the dangers derived from the use of chemicals in food production and preservation outweigh the advantages? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own experience or knowladge. drjowelynt IELTS Writing Task II
Some people believe that there should be fixed punishments for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishm lrana32 IELTS Writing Task II
Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems. To what extent do you agree or disagree? What other measures do you think might be effective? divyaece0903@gm... IELTS Writing Task II
Machine translation (MT) is slower and less accurate than human translation and there is no immediate or predictable likelihood of machines taking over this role from humans. eddysuaib IELTS Writing Task II
Some people think that professional athletes make good role models for young people, while others believe they don’t.Discuss both these points of views and give your own opinion.Write at least 250 words. eddysuaib sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II

Some people think secondary students should study international news as a school subject, but others suggest that it is a waste of students' valuable school time. Discuss both and give your opinion. Hao sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II
The two maps below show an island, before and after construction of some tourist facilities.Summarise the information by selectiong and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. drjowelynt sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
The graph below shows the changes in food consumption by Chinese people between 1985 and 2010.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. drjowelynt sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
General Training Task 1Your assignment was due last week. Write a letter to your teacher saying that you did not complete it on time. In your letter saywhat the subject waswhy you didn't complete itwhen will you complete it. Buweni sticky icon IELTS Writing Task I
Some suggest that young people should take a job for a few years between school and university.Discuss what the advantages and disadvantages might be for people who do this.Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowl HoneyUK sticky icon IELTS Writing Task II

Sentence: Another advantage of sport service is it will create unity and camaraderie to each individuals.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and individuals

Sentence: Playing with other children will develop the sense of leadership , friendship and team building in which the good traits that is enhanced when playing could be brought when they get older.
Description: The fragment good traits that is not usually followed by is
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace is with are

Read this link about Coherence:
http://www.testbig.com/question/coherence

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.