Some people think that buildings such as flats and houses should be designed to last a long time. Others believe that it is more important to provide accomodation quickly and cheaply. Discuss both there views and give your own opinion. Give reason for you

Some people think that buildings such as flats and houses should be designed to last a long time. Others believe that it is more important to provide accomodation quickly and cheaply. Discuss both there views and give your own opinion. Give reason for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience

Modern era triggered people to create new architecture such as flats and houses. Moreover, most people want building with long lasting whereas others want building quickly and cheaply. I personally convinced that both of them have some reasons.

To begin with, much architecture made amazing design of building. Moreover technologies of modern building force an architect to improve their design become unique and outstanding. For examples, modern people prefer to have their own architect to design their house as a place that they imagine. Certainly, it is need more detail design to build a fabulous house. Next, as we can see the beautiful house from Anang, famous sings in Indonesia that his house became different with detail ornament likely palace of Arab. Obviously, people need more money and more time to dream their dream houses becomes true.

Nevertheless, some people prefer an instant flat which are cheaper and quicker than the first house. Perhaps, the important things for them are comfort houses with limited budget. Thus, people will buy flats in apartment or home rent area which are available and affordable do reach as quickly as they can. In other ways, they do not much money because some regency gives them easier of payment by taking monthly payment approximately 100-500 UD on each flat. After all, people could add some ornaments in their house from timber or metal. Others, they could put the pictures of modern galleries to make their home more fashionable.

From my point of views, people could design their new houses by taking own architect to make a great outstanding houses. Of course, people take much money for creating new design for their lovely houses. Whereas, some people prefer the other flats which are available and affordable. According to Indonesia Minister of Finance, people used fifty percent from their salary for appropriate accommodation such as house, car, etc. others, there are people with less salary who need a better flats for living. By that, I think government should help to provide cheaper flats for their citizen with less money. The government could make regulation for create a cheaper flat for them.

To sum up, I agree to both of them. Having a great outstanding houses are like dreaming for some people who keep much money. Whereas, I think it is better to accommodate other people with minimum salary to live in an affordable flats or apartments by some regulations from government.