Some people think that hard working and determination are the key factors for being successful in the life, other people feel that other factors are important. Discuss both sides, what is your opinion?

Essay topics: Some people think that hard working and determination are the key factors for being successful in the life, other people feel that other factors are important. Discuss both sides, what is your opinion?

Jasvin's picture

In this rampant age of globalization, the journey of human beings from forests to flying by aeroplane is an enormous evident behind massive success of mankind so far. An earth-shaking question remains whether the hard work and determination are the key factors behind breakthrough of an individual or some other factors. Here, I would like to establish my arguements for both sides with my own perception.

To set in, there are numerous factors endorsing hard work and determination. First and foremost, hard work comprises our optimum endeavours to attain our desired objective. By practicing these efforts, one can be very skillful to obtain towering success. For example, Abrahim lincon, the greatest president of America, has proved the value of hard work by making his road to success from earth to success who used to study using coal as chalk and slat during childhood. To illustrate, his hard work enabled him to become 14th president of America from a son of poor farmer who toiled hard as a farmer, shopkeeper, postman and so on before being president. Moreover, determination also inspires us and sharps our will power to achieve our aim in life.

By contrast, money, luck, perfect guidance, natural talent also have their own significance. For example, many people can not get higher but expensive education due to lack of money thus, they are unsuccessful. Moreover, bad luck can also trigger disappointment. To illustrate, the dream of Hitler to make German world power was ruined by unexpected cold which was likely to come three months later. Therefore, his soldiers could not fight well in extreme cold and lost battle. Consequently, luck can demolish our planning of success as well.

From my notion, a combination of all factors discussed above can surely make someone successful.Although we may not manage perfect guidance, money and luck by ourselves however, efforts can be made by personal physical and mental abilities according to our own choice that can be a determination. Hence, hard work and determination are most important factors for success than rest of others.

In a nutshell, after doing a great deal of thought and deliberations I would like to encourage by a prodigious quote of Hitler ''a paper is flying in the sky due to its luck but a bird is flying in the sky because of its efforts so when your luck does not support u then make endeavours to shine in career''