some people think that parents should teach children how to be good member of society.others,however,believe that school is the place to learn this.discuss both the views and give your opinion.

The world comprises of so many people with different culture and morals,beliefs etc. each and every person born in this world are molded by various aspects. there are various causes to describe how a human being acquires good characteristics.

Even though both parents and teachers play a vital role in creating the characteristics of a child.off course parents and family values play a major role in the development of good character. mother is the first teacher of a child according to me. "womb stage disorder",occurs when the mother is depressed or not in a good mood during pregnancy,which affects child's character and mood after birth,i personally believe. likewise the father is considered to be the "first hero" of every child.the child's first school is the home he/she learns how to behave from there parents,and they imitate all things from them.a child is born in this world is like an empty vessel,but it depends purely on the parents how the character is built. even the gene also plays a major part in character building.

Next comes the school.the majority of time the child spends its time only in school. where the child is focused to variety of situations. the teacher should inculcate the best source and guide every child. eg:-even now i remember my moral science books. "What we sow, the sow we reap", likewise the sayings the teacher should create the inbuilt character o the child and bring in co-operation and how to show love among all the children. school is the second place where we learn different culture,morals,values,co-operation etc.

Thus in conclusion we come to know. even though parents are the first teachers of the child, the school teachers play a vital role in bringing out the best in evry child.

Sentence: Thus in conclusion we come to know. even though parents are the first teachers of the child, the school teachers play a vital role in bringing out the best in evry child.
Error: evry Suggestion: every

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.