Some people think parents should teach children how to be a good members of society Others however believe that school is the best place to team this Discuss both these views and give your own opinion

Some people think parents should teach children how to be a good members of society. Others, however, believe that school is the best place to team this.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

In the past, numerous people believed that parents should teach teenager how to be best nominee of society because they had many experiences that they could share with their children. Nowadays, parents teach infant, and school have many responsibilities because some parents are busy for their work. Thus, the statement is rather dubious.

Parents have responsibility to teach children who have a good candidate of society because they are only one who is near and cares with them. They share experience which they had when they were young. They explain their experience when they were still in un...

Sentence: For instance, if they had meeting and new project which we could see the real people's role, some of them had stubborn part that they simply thought their idea was good, but other people had open minded which could receipt another idea.
Description: The word open is not usually used as an adverb
Suggestion: Refer to open
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to could and receipt

Sentence: Even though parents have responsible for their children, school also has similar responsible due to they spent much their time in school.
Description: The fragment have responsible for is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace responsible with adverb
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to to and they

Sentence: Students posses time share their problem with educators because they meet teachers when they have leisure time or break time.
Description: The fragment Students posses time is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace posses with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: Teachers have guaranteed to assemble character their student because their parents trust with the institution which they generate their child not only best in education but also character.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to character and their

Sentence: When parents joined organization in collage that they met different people with various characters, they should know how to be adaptation.
Error: collage Suggestion: No alternate word