Some people think that policeman should be armed Others prefer the police to remain unarmed Discuss both points of view and give your opinion

Some people think that policeman should be armed.Others prefer the police to remain unarmed.Discuss both points of view and give your opinion.

Police plays an essential role in society today.This is because there are numerous crimes occurring and increasing everyday in almost all countries.In order to solve or remedy this urgent problem some people come up with the idea that policeman should be armed.In this essay the arguments surrounding this view will be discussed.

Some people claim that we should arm police officers for many reasons.Nowadays, our community is full or brutal crimes and criminal offenses ranging from petty cases such as robbery or drive driving to even more serious crimes like murder,rape,terrorism,hijacking, mugging and many more. With the high level of violence and life threatening actions. it is impossible to handle with bare hands.Another point is that people could discourage to break law if they know the polices are being armed.

On the other contrary,others believe that arming police is unlikely to be a suitable solution.We should consider the fact about the possible misusing of the power of guns as empowering fatal weapons is highly dangerous.Therefore, strict supervisions and control of guns are needed. Moreover, the policemen necessitate to possess good moral conduct and conscious mind in deed.In addition, arming policemen could evolve stressful and panic mood in our environment and makes citizens feel reluctant and difficult to interact with.

In conclusion, although armed police might reduce the crime rates, I think it causes a great of monetary investment and complicated management. There can be alternative outcomes to this by introducing tough and effective laws or setting up intensive security system which would be an appropriate and safer approach profoundly with a lesser negative impact.

Need more vocabulary words.