Some people think that students who don’t take a break in studies between the high school and the university are at disadvantage compared to students who travel and work after high school before further continuing their education. Do you agree or disagree

Some people think that students who don’t take a break in studies between the high school and the university are at disadvantage compared to students who travel and work after high school before further continuing their education. Do you agree or disagree?

İn my point of view, i do not think so. Nowadays students have much time for travle in their education period. Someone who wants to improve outlook and hardworking they should do it in their high school time. i support that for this reason, after high school students should begin meet with real life which they strugling for their life that they desire to live. And after high school, they are adult and they shouldn't take money from their parents which they need. For university fees or other fees it will be good that they spent their own money. And i think it makes stronger and compative who works after high school and earn their budget. Because, during university term and after it they can easly adapt the real life. it is true that who had a breake and travled they come to university with fresh mind and they can consantrate to topics well but, when they have problem they cant solve as the same rate. the reason is that they never solve their issue. As a result i am disagree with task and as i have been said above, after childhood term( i mean high school) everyone should strugle for his goal and problems which he comes across on the way of life that he wants.

Well, you can continue writing the essays:

better to have 5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction.
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion

There is a button 'Edit' beside the button 'View'. Click it and you can re-edit the essay.