Some people warn that the era of the silver screen is coming to an end and that people will eventually lose interest in going to the cinema Do you agree or disagree with this view Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your ex

Some people warn that the era of the silver screen is coming to an end and that people will eventually lose interest in going to the cinema.

Do you agree or disagree with this view? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your experience.

You should write at least 250 words

Throughout many decades, the cinema has been a popular culture and the best entertainment through the society. Even a two-color film was loved by thousand global audiences. Currently, Film Industries, Bollywood and Hollywood, are enormous business with providing millions dollars cash flow and has a power to change an ordinary guy to a new Denzel Washington or Sharukh Kahn.

I can understand the view taken by numerous people that the trend of silver screen is going to a termination. The advancement of recent technology is running very fast, and it is creating a new popular culture, movie down...

Sentence: Indeed, if the home theatre compare to silver screen, the atmosphere in home theater is much more private with providing some merits while they are watching in home: the watchers can laughing as loud as they want, eat favorite takeaway food and lay down on their best sofa.
Description: The fragment theatre compare to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace compare with verb, past participle
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to can and laughing

Sentence: It is really more enjoyment than watch it solely in home.
Description: A conjunction, subordinating is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to than and watch