some say that because many people are living much longer the age at wich people retire from work should be raised considerably to what extent do you agree or disagree

some say that because many people are living much longer, the age at wich people retire from work should be raised considerably.
to what extent do you agree or disagree?

It is indisputably accepted that life expectancy, as we all are aware and no one can really deny, is increasing especially in recent decades. These days hygiene in compare to the past has improved and lots of illnesses are recovered also science has improved. All of these issues had a significant effect on people's living longer. There are number of people believing that the age of retiring from work must increase on account of the fact that they live much longer than before. Other people think the age of retiring from work is standard and it is not related to their longevity. ...

Sentence: These days hygiene in compare to the past has improved and lots of illnesses are recovered also science has improved.
Description: The token in is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to in and compare

Sentence: In one hand pros of this issue admit that while people are living longer they have more healthier, energetic body and brain activity thus the age of going to work should be raised and they shouldn't waste the rest of their living.
Description: The fragment issue admit that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace admit with verb, past tense

Sentence: It is indisputably accepted that life expectancy, as we all are aware and no one can really deny, is increasing especially in recent decades.
Error: indisputably Suggestion: No alternate word