The table and bar chart show how journey times in a city centre changed after improvements were made to the transport network, and the costs of using different forms of transport in the citySummarise the information by selecting and reporting the main fe

The table and bar chart show how journey times in a city centre changed after improvements were made to the transport network, and the costs of using different forms of transport in the city
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons wer relevant.

The table gives information about the changing of time journey for several transports before and after improvement while the bar graph shows how much it costs to use different means of transport in city.

Overall, taxi is the fastest transport in city centre which the average journey time during improvement is the shortest, despite average cost per kilometre of taxi is the most expensive.

In the table, transport which has shortest journey time during improvement is taxi, on average 9 and 12 minutes, while transport with the longest journey time is bus – about 28 and 23 minutes. After improvement, average journey time for car and taxi is being longer than before, which rises 3 minutes for taxi and 5 minutes for car. On the other hand, tram and bus are being faster after improvement than before which reduces 5 minutes for bus and 6 minutes for tram.

Taxi is the most expensive transport in the city, with the average cost per kilometre is € 1,8 while the cheapest cost is bus – just € 0,4. Cost for tram is slightly expensive € 0,1, while cost for car is cheaper than taxi.