The table below shows the information about the average length of stay and spend of overseas to Austialia. Write a short report for a university lecture describing the changes.

The table illustrates the date of the average length of stay and spend of foreign visitors to Austrilia over the period from 1994 to 1996. It displays figures of length of stay(days), spend per visit, spend per day.

As we can see from the table, the most longest length of stay is 10 days in 1995, while it was 9 days in 1996, which is the shortest length. The spend per visitor shows a sharp increase from $487 in 1994 to %630 in 1996, and the spend per day went up fluctuately from %50.5 in 1994,then after aslight drop at %49.9 in 1995, to the highest point at %70 in 1996.

Compared the terms in 1995 with 1996's, we can see that visitors stayes 10 days in Australia on average, which is the longest time, but spend the least money per day in 1995, while in 1996, they spend the largest amount of money per day, but only visit Australia 9 days.

Sentence: Compared the terms in 1995 with 1996's, we can see that visitors stayes 10 days in Australia on average, which is the longest time, but spend the least money per day in 1995, while in 1996, they spend the largest amount of money per day, but only visit Australia 9 days.

Description: The fragment Compared the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace Compared with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to visitors and stayes

Sentence: The table illustrates the date of the average length of stay and spend of foreign visitors to Austrilia over the period from 1994 to 1996.
No spelling errors
Sentence: It displays figures of length of staydays, spend per visit, spend per day.
Error: staydays Suggestion: stands

Sentence: As we can see from the table, the most longest length of stay is 10 days in 1995, while it was 9 days in 1996, which is the shortest length.
No spelling errors

Sentence: The spend per visitor shows a sharp increase from 487 in 1994 to 630 in 1996, and the spend per day went up fluctuately from 50.5 in 1994,then after aslight drop at 49.9 in 1995, to the highest point at 70 in 1996.
Error: aslight Suggestion: slight
Error: fluctuately Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: stayes Suggestion: stay