Task 2 Men and women are commonly seen as having different strengths and weaknesses It is right to exclude males or females from certain professions because of their gender

Task 2: Men and women are commonly seen as having different strengths and weaknesses. It is right to exclude males or females from certain professions because of their gender?

It has argued that there are a different pro and con of the male and female people for getting a job based on their physical strength and emotional characterisation. For my point of view, the strengths and weaknesses of gender depend on the particular jobs or works they have been applied to.

Firstly, the men seem to dominate to the work related to the strong physical bodies or movements. This is explained why most of the builders or instructors are the male workers. Furthermore, the male people are also suitable to the job which has a technology and engineering involvement such as electronics, telecommunication and others.

However, there are a lot of job, which women could overtake men in application. The job related to the society or health care of patients. It is agreed that the nurses or child care position might be good for women to apply than men. It might be because the women have stronger emotional and more connection to the child or to the patients.
Several jobs which cannot define which gender are better than others. For example, the kitchen works or chefs are the common works of women for everyday life. It seems to advantage for a woman. But actually, most of the professional chefs are the male domination.

In conclusion, it is hard to say that the men are better than the women or the women are better than the men in the professional carriers because of their gender. Some jobs might suitable for the men and others might good for the women. Males and females are equalled in the carrier application.

Sentence: It has argued that there are a different pro and con of the male and female people for getting a job based on their physical strength and emotional characterisation.
Description: The fragment are a different pro is rare

Sentence: Some jobs might suitable for the men and others might good for the women.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to might and suitable
Description: The word good is not usually used as an adverb
Suggestion: Refer to good

Error: characterisation Suggestion: characterization

Sentence: Males and females are equalled in the carrier application.
Error: equalled Suggestion: equaled