You are heretask.The following pie charts show the results of a survey into the most popular leisure activities in the United States of America in 1999 and 2009.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevan

task.The following pie charts show the results of a survey into the most popular leisure activities in the United States of America in 1999 and 2009.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevan

drsaminayasmin's picture

By drsaminayasmin - Posted on 22 May 2013

task.

The following pie charts show the results of a survey into the most popular leisure activities in the United States of America in 1999 and 2009.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

these two pie charts taken from a survey showing trend changes for leisure activities in America in 1999 and 2009. It is obvvious from these are carts that walking was most appreciated in both era while jogging was getting less popularity.

in 1999 walking was most populer accounting for 29 % followed by soccer which was17 %.aerobic and cycling were almost equally populer i.e 13% and 12% respectively. yoga was least practiced activity which was 5%. jogging, swimming and camping were almost same category for their use. (7, 8 and 9 %).

on the other hand after 10 years swimming was doubled for its popularity. walking was still liked the most accounting for 31%. a big change noted was that no one was using yoga anymore rater weightlifting made its space instead ,10%. there was a significant decline in popularity of jogging ,aerobics and bicycling 3,4 and 7 % respectively. a small increased trend was seen in camping and soccer in 10 years period.

in conclusion for good health these leisure activities are crucial .walking is always comfortable and inexpensive actvity.