Television is dangerous because it destroys family life and any sense of community; instead of visiting people or talking with our family we just watch television.To what extend do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Television is dangerous because it destroys family life and any sense of community; instead of visiting people or talking with our family we just watch television.
To what extend do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Nowadays, television is a common electronic that people have in their home. Some people claim that television brings negative impacts to family life and broke interaction in social life. This essay would argue that television definitely could become useful thing if people use it wisely.

It could not be denied that some people believe that television just give many disadvantageous to their life. People that already have addicted to television would far away from their family and social life. They could not maintain their relation with others because they enjoy television program much and feel satisfy with that. It is really dangerous, especially for children that are growing up to find their real personality. Their brain would be forced by some programs that do not appropriate with their age.

On the other hand, some people claim that television has much positive impact to society. Television is the fastest media that could provide information that people need. People could update the information that they need by using audiovisual features. Today, there are many television channels that supply various information such as politic, economy, culture and education.

In addition, every TV program has special purpose in what they broadcast to the people. Children could learn many things from television program such as culture in other countries, history, geography and many else. However, parents’ role is really needed in controlling their children. They have to maintain suitable program that could be watched by their children.

To sum up, television would not broke family and social relation if people utilize it well. Television could provide much information and educate children to become good people in the future. People have to use the television based on their needs and no need to be depended to the television because the real life is in social relation.