Television is dangerous because it destroys family life and any sense of community; instead of visiting people or talking with our family we just watch television. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Some people said that lack of communication in family and society is caused by television. They think, nowadays, people prefer to watch TV rather than visiting communitists or relatives. Honestly, I cannot say either agree or disagree that TV can destroy family life and any sense of community.

Based on entertainment-tool usage, TV is the most popular tools which always entertain people. They love to spend their times in front of TV instead of doing outdoors activities, such as traveling, exercising, shopping; because those all activities need a lot of energy, time, and money to spend. It i...

Sentence: Sometimes, people become closer with their relatives because of they have same interest of TV show.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to of and they

sometimes TV gives they chance to
sometimes TV gives their chance to

Sentence: This things become more interesting when people gossip about celebrity's life and curse on it.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to This and things
Suggestion: Refer to people and gossip

Sentence: They think, nowadays, people prefer to watch TV rather than visiting communitists or relatives.
Error: communitists Suggestion: communities