Television has the biggest impact on our life because it is the most popular way of getting information Do you agree or disagree

Television has the biggest impact on our life because it is the most popular way of getting information. Do you agree or disagree?

Television has a great impact on our daily life. It helps to get latest information in the entire field. In this essay according to the statement, I will completely agree that television has an enormous effect on our day today life.

Television is an entertainment activity which distracts students from their studies. It influences psychological problem for everyone towards violence and drug abuse. Children are observing films and take it has real life situation and acting as the film personality. People are addicted towards films which results in various family relationship problems. For example, there is report says that most divorcee case based on continuous watching television result in conflict between husband and wife.

On the other hand, nowadays, television contains twenty four hour news channels which update current happenings around the world and helps to gain profound knowledge. Advertisement about new and existing products and their discounts helps people to awareness about the latest product in the markets. It provides various entertainment programs which relaxes mind from the hectic pace of daily activities. Discussion and debate program in the television alleviates to acquire knowledge about various topics. Moreover updated weather forecast helps to be alert on storms and cyclones. For example, Due to updating about latest weather forecast on cyclones helps parents to prevent sending their children to school and also get updating about school holiday for cyclones.

In a nutshell, despite television has some disadvantages, it is very useful for people to gain adequate knowledge and wisdom. People spend limited time on television and concentrate on their activities will be a great informer and knowledge machine to human beings.

Sentence: In this essay according to the statement, I will completely agree that television has an enormous affect on our day today life.
Description: The word affect is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to affect , did you mean effect

More words, higher marks.