There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we needmusic? Is the traditional music of a country more important than theInternational music that is heard everywhere nowadays?

There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we need
music? Is the traditional music of a country more important than the
International music that is heard everywhere nowadays?

Music is a divine gift to the human. The serenity and the tranquility that music provides only human can enjoy. People spend an unleisured life in this technological era. There is a completion for everything in the current world and every people from small children to oldest are exhausted from this busy lifestyle. It is no doubt, the stress of the people can be alleviated by a piece of music. Music has a magical power of healing when people have painful emotion. So,music is very important for our ives. We can here variety of music and mainly they can be divided into traditional and modern music. People have their own interest on both categories according to their perceptions. In my view, I believe traditional music provide more benefits to a country than modern commercialized music.

Firstly, if we consider a traditional piece of music, it reflects a essence of the culture of a country. Younger generation can learn about their history by listening traditional music. For example some songs have been composed based on particular stories of ancient kings and their stories. School children can have great knowledge about the history and culture of the country in interesting way by hearing traditional music.

Conversely, we can here modern music everywhere in the current. Although few of the modern compositions have a value that can be enjoyed, many songs and symphonies have no any value. They have composed in order to achieve commercial purposes. Many songs does not consist meaningful lyrics and interesting music. They may vanish rapidly as same as they emerge.

To sum up, music provides the spice to our lives and helps to relieve our stress by giving entertainment. All the people whether small children or adults have more benefits from hearing music and most of that values bring us the traditional music. Therefore , I believe every country should conserve their traditional music to bring historical values to next generation.

Sentence: We can here variety of music and mainly they can be divided into traditional and modern music.
Description: The fragment can here variety is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace here with verb

Sentence: In my view, I believe traditional music provide more benefits to a country than modern commercialized music.
Description: The fragment music provide more is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace provide with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular