There are many talented people in the world e g singers actors sports people but only a few of the become very famous who do some talented people become very famous while others do not Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from yo

There are many talented people in the world (e.g singers, actors, sports people), but only a few of the become very famous.

who do some talented people become very famous, while others do not?

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

No one can deny that there are many talented people in the world like great singer, good actor or good sportsmen, however; only few are able to achieve the fame and success.

People with exceptional talent also need a little bit of luck to be famous. One of my friends who is a very good cricketer. Even though his records on the chart was great but he never got a chance to play international cricket. Other players who knew some one from the cricket board or paid bribe got picked to play international cricketer even though their record was not great. There is lot of competition in this competitive world. You get very few chances to perform which can lead you to success and fame.

On the other hand, people with talent become very famous as they perform when they get a chance. Take an example of Virat Kohli, he got a chance to play in INDIA team, he scored a century on his debut and since than he is a regular part of INDIAN cricket team. He is also one of the famous cricketer in today's world. He has a great talent, but you need to showcase that talent when you get a chance.

Moreover, I believe that everyone with talent cannot become famous. But if you have talent you need to give your best and keep trying hard and trust your instinct. You never know one day you will be one of the person which is known by the whole world.

First step: try to write the essay with more words.