There are social, medical and technical problems associated with the use of mobile phone. What forms do they take? Do you agree that the problem out weight the benefits of the mobile phone?

It is undeniable that recently some disadvantages of using mobile phone is raising among public. However, I believe that mobile phone still has some advantages in human daily life.

Living in global era requires citizens use technology for sustaining their routines which its need a media for communication. The common tool for connecting each other is mobile phone which can transmit radar to the user. Radiation is a warning for health of people which can cause a lot of diseases such as cancer and degradation in fertility. Another technical problem is tendency for global warming because of overusing of electrical among consumers. The most serious undesired effect is distorting on social behavior when people become more individual by taking too much attention in operating some phone facilities.

On the contrary, people get a lot of facilities from mobile phone because it provides a lot of sophisticated features. Mainly, people use mobile phone to call relatives as well as message others which make relationship is getting closer. Besides that, a lot of additional application is found in mobile phone that recently knowing as smart phone which has features such as game, dictionary, e-book and other virtual versions then make people easy to access current condition.

Either problem or profit of using mobile phone is depending on the consumer. Intensity and behavior are significant elements that user could be considered to make mobile phone in appropriate consuming and prevent the negative effects.

In conclusion, although mobile phone has several negative impacts, I seem to me that benefits still can be considered while using it in appropriate way among public.