Essay topics: In today's competitive world, many families find it necessary for both parents to go out to work. While some say the children in these families benefit from the additional income, others feel they lack support because of their parents' absence.
It remains undeniable that both parents, in recent times, work harder to generate extra money and have less time for their children. It’s long been argued that whether such a trend is good for their children or not. I partly believe that lack of parental support is not good for children’s overall growth; however the other side is equally considerable.
To begin with, in today’s world, people are working harder to sustain and as a result, they tend to be more productive and earn good money. This is vital for the growth of their children because the parents can afford their children to go to reputed school. Private schools, for instance, is established to provide quality education but at the same time it requires a high tuition fee. Not just education but also other important sectors like skill trainings, recreational activities, games, music and many more require a good source of income.
This trend, on the other hand, seems to disadvantage children. As we know parents are the first teacher of their children. From basic learnings to overall supports are provided by parents and lack of these will vastly affect the children’s phycological and physical growth. Bad mannered children, for instance, lack parental support. In addition, parents’ absence could result in more serious consequences like children addiction towards drugs and alcohol or sometimes engage in criminal activities.
In conclusion, I somewhat think that parents’ play an important role in overall growth of their children because they are their first teacher and only source of support. Although, parents’ are forced to work long hours to generate some income, they can manage some time to look after their children and provide an appropriate guidance.
- Music is played in every society and culture in the world today. Some people think that music brings only benefits to individuals and societies. Others, however, think that music can have a negative influence on both.Discuss both views and give your own o (62)
- Young people in world world seem to have more power and influence than any previous young generation.Why is this case?What impact does this have on the relationship between old and young people? (73.33329999999999)
- People attend college or university for many different reasons (for example, new experiences, career preparation, increased knowledge). Why do you think people attend college or university? (80)
- Financial education should be a mandatory component of the school program. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? (72.5)
- Many people believe that educational standards have declined in recent times, particularly in the areas of literacy and numeracy. Discuss the causes of this problem and offer some possible solutions to it. (80)
- Nowadays many people eat very badly in spite of the information which is available about ways to have a healthy, balanced diet.What could be the possible causes of this? Suggest some solutions which may improve the eating habits of the young. (82.8571)
- In today's competitive world, many families find it necessary for both parents to go out to work. While some say the children in these families benefit from the additional income, others feel they lack support because of their parents' absence. (84.4444)
- It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents,for instance for sport or music,and others are not.However it is sometimes claimed that any children can be taught to become a good sports person or musician.Discuss both these views (70)
- Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems. To what extent do you agree or disagree? What other measures do you think might be effective? (50)
- The costs of international travel are decreasing and tourism is growing. What are the advantages and disadvantages of increasing tourism activity in different countries? (71.66670000000001)