Topic : My life in Australia Date : 2/12/2012

Topic : My life in Australia
Date : 2/12/2012

I grow up in Taiwan, where is a small island near China and located at north earth, I never leave there, and have lived there for twenty-six years, I do everything what my parent expect, though I know their hardship, but I still hope I can do something by my desire, and realize my dream.

One day, I would like to change my life, and do something different, after I have graduated from my school, I decide to leave my home, leave everything I am familiar to, and go to Australia.This is my first time to go aboard, so I not only gather many information about Australia, but also prepare everything what I need. Finally, I arrive at Australia, and Brisbane is my first step.

Brisbane is capital of QLD, it is busy and crowded with people, like Taiwan as well, the most different are people speak different language, and the cars go on different side, people there is friendly to each other, and I feel exciting in my new life.

My friend and I plan to stay at YHA for a couple of days. In YHA , there have many backpackers from different countries , they are very lively and energetic.

As a backpacker, exploring the unfamiliar city is necessary. First, my friend and I go to visitor center to get the map, and then adventure the city by foot. It is helpful for us to further know the city. We are instructed by the map, and inquire the way in influent English.

My life in Australia is beginning, and I will widen my experience.

Sentence: I grow up in Taiwan, where is a small island near China and located at north earth, I never leave there, and have lived there for twenty-six years, I do everything what my parent expect, though I know their hardship, but I still hope I can do something by my desire, and realize my dream.
Description: The fragment parent expect , is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace parent expect with parents expected

Sentence: We are instructed by the map, and inquire the way in influent English.
Error: influent Suggestion: No alternate word

Try to put more words next time.

Don't leave a blank space before punctuation marks.
Leave a blank space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.