The two maps below show an island, before and after the construction of some tourist facilities.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make a comparisons where relevant.

The two maps below show an island, before and after the construction of some tourist facilities.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make a comparisons where relevant.

The provided two diagrams illustrate the developments of island where is raised as tourist attraction. Overall, the majority of island area has new building which used for travel purpose. But, In the east of the island, it still does not have construction.

There are dramatic improvements in the centre and the west of the island. Big resort is constructed; it is comprised of two groups of accommodations, the centre group contains nines while the west group includes six houses, that are divided by reception building. In the north of island, Huge restaurant is located replacing vacant land; it nears accommodations and north sea. Interestingly, many coconut trees are still conserved among developing period.

Regarding the way of journey, provided for traveler, footpath connects all domiciles to other constructions and swimming beach in the west. Besides, the island has main vehicle track that links restaurant in the north to main pier in the south, and it also covers around reception.

has new building which used for travel purpose.
has new buildings which are used for travel purpose.