Universities should accept aqual numbers of male and female students every subject. To what extend do you agree or disagree?

It is undeniable that people argue about universities have to admit students equaly by gender regarding of gender equity. While I believe that particular faculties accept different numbers of male and female because of some reasons.

Nowadays, issue of gender harmony is rising and finaly influencing on education system, especialy in admission process. Based on the equal right, male and female tend to have the same access to study in every dicipline in universities. It leads to a requirement for universities to provide the same quota of the students between female and male regardless of performance consideration. The same numbers of male and female leads balance academic environment in universities because there would not be generated minority and majority groups based on gender. This condition also initiate possitive competition between female and male in reaching the best performance for their academic.

In the other hands, particular faculties could not afford the same numbers of male and female students because of some reasons. The first is unequal participant in admission process because of public paradigm regarding some diciplines. Obviously, mining engineering tend to persude male students because commonly it requires physical performance and mostly public argue that male has stronger physical performance than female. Another example is nursing department which has mostly female students because public argue that nursing is identic with feminism. The second reason is the unfair selection process will be occured if universities have to plot the same numbers female and male. Therefore, it more essential to prioritize the personal performance of the students itself. The competitive input of students will produce the best quality of graduated students in the future and hopefuly it will meet the standard of working requirement.

In my conclusion, there are convincing argument about accepting equal numbers of femae and male students in universities regarding of gender equity issue. However, I also believe there are some logical reasons for selected faculties could not place female and male in the same numbers.

Sentence: Obviously, mining engineering tend to persude male students because commonly it requires physical performance and mostly public argue that male has stronger physical performance than female.
Description: The fragment engineering tend to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace tend with verb, past tense
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to public and argue

Sentence: Another example is nursing department which has mostly female students because public argue that nursing is identic with feminism.
Description: The fragment public argue that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace argue with verb, past tense

Sentence: In my conclusion, there are convincing argument about accepting equal numbers of femae and male students in universities regarding of gender equity issue.
Description: The fragment convincing argument about is not usually preceded by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Sentence: It is undeniable that people argue about universities have to admit students equaly by gender regarding of gender equity.
Error: equaly Suggestion: equal

Sentence: Nowadays, issue of gender harmony is rising and finaly influencing on education system, especialy in admission process.
Error: especialy Suggestion: especial
Error: finaly Suggestion: final

Sentence: Based on the equal right, male and female tend to have the same access to study in every dicipline in universities.
Error: dicipline Suggestion: discipline

Sentence: This condition also initiate possitive competition between female and male in reaching the best performance for their academic.
Error: possitive Suggestion: positive

Sentence: The first is unequal participant in admission process because of public paradigm regarding some diciplines.
Error: diciplines Suggestion: disciplines

Error: persude Suggestion: persuade

Error: identic Suggestion: No alternate word