Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject.To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

It is irrefutable taken in the grant that "Education is the third eye of human being". Education is the birth right to both male and female and they also should have equal possession to chose their desired subjects. So, i completely agree with the statement. I intend to substantiate my approach in depth.

To commence with, we are living in a democratic society which provide equal authority to each and every individual whether it is religious, social or educationa related. Moreover, both men an women have their different way of thinking so it is beneficial to have both the genders in a particular subject. Hence, it leads to exploration of ideas.

Secondly, in some type of profession for instance, Doctor, both male and females are necessary. In other words, their are some kind of health problems which a woman feel uncomfortable to share with a male doctor, similarly in the men case. Moreover, they also want treatment from the similar gender doctor.

foremost, we cannot deny that now-days woman are stepping ahead than men. Dr. Kiran Bedi, India's first female IPS officer is the live example of this. Moreover, world famous series of books "Harry Potter" was written by a famous woman writer J.K rowling. Furthermore, their are many nations governed by a female president.

In a nut shall,it is clear visible that females are performing exceptionally well in each and every field or we can say that in some fields they are far ahead than males. But, it is the duty government and universities to explore the woman power.

we are living in a democratic society which provide equal authority
we are living in a democratic society which provides equal authority

Sentence: Furthermore, their are many nations governed by a female president.
Description: The fragment Furthermore , is not usually followed by their
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace their with there

Sentence: To commence with, we are living in a democratic society which provide equal authority to each and every individual whether it is religious, social or educationa related.
Error: educationa Suggestion: educational

Sentence: Moreover, world famous series of books 'Harry Potter' was written by a famous woman writer J.K rowling.
Error: rowling Suggestion: No alternate word

The essay is out of topic. read the topic again 'Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject.'. You are not asked to write 'equal social status' for women.