The university should not provide so much theoratical knowledge but give more practical traininh through out their courses. Do u agree or disagree.

In this rampant age of globalozation, both are equally significant for candidates of theratical knowledge as well as practical training but practical training is necessory for professional courses such as medical, poltechnical and others therefore it prove lucrative for doing jobs.Here, I would like to incline in the favour of statement that practical training.

To set in, there several points to support my views for practical training.It enable them to improve their work ability. As a result, they can get jobs. Moreover, giving practical training they can gain practical skills and innovative skills about their work. Consequently, they get jobs in multinational companies which helps them to bright their future.

Further emphasising on my point of view, giving practical training prove fruitful to them to learn leadership quality which helps them to do teams work.Consequently, they can cop up with other team members. Moreover, it helps them to get name and fame after completing study they not have to face and hardships and challenges because they have sufficient practical training.

On the contrary, theoratical knowledge giving only books and limited knowledge about practical work because of my country's education system is only lecture based not a student based therefore, they can not gain practical skills about related their profession.

In a nutshell, after doing a great deal of thought and deliberations with myself , I would say both are important but through practical training they get good jobs and earn money which helps to wealthy life.

Sentence: To set in, there several points to support my views for practical training.It enable them to improve their work ability.
Description: The fragment It enable them is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace enable with verb, past tense

Sentence: In this rampant age of globalozation, both are equally significant for candidates of theratical knowledge as well as practical training but practical training is necessory for professional courses such as medical, poltechnical and others therefore it prove lucrative for doing jobs.Here, I would like to incline in the favour of statement that practical training.
Error: poltechnical Suggestion: polytechnic
Error: theratical Suggestion: theatrical
Error: necessory Suggestion: necessary

Sentence: Further emphasising on my point of view, giving practical training prove fruitful to them to learn leadership quality which helps them to do teams work.Consequently, they can cop up with other team members.
Error: emphasising Suggestion: emphasizing

Sentence: On the contrary, theoratical knowledge giving only books and limited knowledge about practical work because of my country's education system is only lecture based not a student based therefore, they can not gain practical skills about related their profession.
Error: theoratical Suggestion: theoretical