Using television has marginalized the importance of newspaper. Using computer and internet will end reading newspapers. Write an essay discussing agree with the claim.

Change is the rule of the nature. Monkey has changed to a man, telegram has changed to telephone. So same is happening with our daily source of sugar in morning tea, that is newspaper.

With sky rocking advancement in satellite technology television has rocked our life style and has given a punch to newspapers in this busy world in which people don't want to waste a single minute even while sitting on a toilet pot. Now days people see viewing news and discussing them with family members as a good means to spend time with family.Moreover discussion on topics of national importance over television involving subject experts gives us an opportunity to know very diverse wide range of views due to which people watch TV along with audio visual features over newspaper.

However people are now gadget crazy and various android applications of online news provides a stiff resistance to popularity of the newspapers. As these online news are updated minute by minute thus making an individual global, aware, advanced and smart.

Moreover in the era of 21st century where everybody is talking about an environment. These advanced models like internet are serving a lot of trees from being axed to make news prints.So these fruits of science are definitely going to be more sweeter in future , however critics are always there to say "grapes are sour".

Minimum 250 words wanted.