What is the importance of advertisement in consumer’s society? Discuss

Advertisement has a prominent importance in consumer’s life. The advertisement companies spend billions to increase the production and profit. It helps the people to increase the production and profit. It helps the people to aware about the new products which are available in the market.

First and the foremost, advertisement means to advertise. Due to advanced technology or globalization there are numerous products are launched. The maximum popularity gain by the product through the advertisement. They simply know about the features and the quality while sitting at home. The advertisement companies has play a indispensable role to inclined the growth of employment. It influences the people to buy necessary products. Sometimes they got things at reasonable cost.

Moreover, the advertisements have a capability to mesmerize the public toward any product. The advertisement can also do with mouth-mobilization. Many people bought the product by influenced through advertisement. They recommend others to buy the same product. So, they both are interrelated with each other and the goal is to increase the sale. In 2011, there was a survey in this survey it was proved that 80% of the sale is done by mouth-mobilization.

To put in a nutshell, I pen down saying that we can not imagine our life without advertisement in future. However ,people spent extravagant to promote the product by celebrities like who are the brand ambassadors they charge a lot to promote the product but is should be stop by the government.

Sentence: The advertisement companies has play a indispensable role to inclined the growth of employment.
Description: A verb 'to have', present tense, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to has and play
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and inclined

Sentence: However ,people spent extravagant to promote the product by celebrities like who are the brand ambassadors they charge a lot to promote the product but is should be stop by the government.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a modal auxillary
Suggestion: Refer to is and should

Sentence: Moreover, the advertisements have a capability to mesmerize the public toward any product.
Error: mesmerize Suggestion: memorize

Avg. Sentence Length: 12.789 21.0 (need more compound or complex sentences)

Minimum 250 words wanted.