When a country develops its technology, the traditional skills and ways of life die out. It is pointless to try and keep them alive. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

It is clear that thanks to developing technology, ways of life are changed significantly and people can live ten times as comfortable as they lived in the past. Although developing technology lead to improving ways of life, it can not be overlooked that traditional skills and ways of life in the past had noticeable role to develop technology and they act as foot stones.

On the one hand, it is obvious that ways of life and traditional skills show the history of a country. Furthermore, they show how they could expand their technology. For instance, it can not be overlooked that after World War 2, traditional skills and ways of life in Japan, helped them to get successful. It is clear that methods of management lead to developing technology in Japan since many of their factories and industry are destroyed during war.

On the other hand, expanding technology helps people to keep their traditional skills and methods of life alive. For example, medical advanced lead to increasing health and decreasing dead rate. Obviously these days, traditional medicine and technology join to each other and create new methods to heal people at the short time which would never happen if people wanted to lay on only traditional skills. More over, some technologies such as internet provide people with golden opportunity to share their traditional skills together from all over the world. People would not be able to know about their traditional skill if they wanted to follow traditional ways of life and little by little these skills disappeared.

In conclusion, I believe that technology and traditional skills have mutual relationship with each other. In other words, developing technology not only does not destroy the traditional skills and ways of life but also can help them to be alive for next generations. We can not ignored that these days technology plays vital role in our life since help us to transform our skills to future and gain a lot of traditional skills from the past.

Good to see the sentences are shorter.

Still there are some problems:

1. remove repetitive words like 'It is clear...','it is obvious...'.
2. again you didn't use 'not only...but also' properly.
3. 'On the other hand' doesn't mean 'On another hand'. It means 'However'. So you used it wrongly in the essay.
4. You need to know how to write the essay body:

You: reasons + examples

Correct way: reasons + why reasons(some arguments) + examples + small conclusions.

Let us know if you didn't get the point.