When a country develops its technology, the traditional skills and ways of life die out. It is pointless to try and keep them alive. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Technology nowadays has been growing globally. Following the improvement, lifestyle also has got its change. Many people nowadays in everywhere have their own gadget, and this is why the development of technology in each country seems impossible to decrease. Indeed, traditional skills and lifestyle are possible to disappear in society. However, I think it still a needed to keep some conventional ways alive.

It is the viability for changing human habit in daily activity of using technologies, because technology seems not an expensive thing recently. A wide range of new products which are costly or cheap in the market makes technology become a common thing that people should have. Even in the rural area, nowadays, technologies; television, machine, and mobile phone are not something new, but these are a must thing that a farmer should have. I believe it is because every person has experienced the easy way of using technologies.

However, there is a new gossip that the using technology will cover all skill and people who have a traditional skill will be leaved of modern way of life. Some people in rural area also think the same, and they begin to follow any education to get more information and change their way of life. I think there is a misunderstanding about this news. I think people should see that people who have a traditional skill are healthier than others, because they do their job with manual and body exercise.

Concluding, I think this universe still needs a variety of people ability. Although it is a traditional and modern, there must be another purpose for each skill.