When a country develops its technology, the traditional skills and ways of life die out. It's pointless to try and keep them alive.To what extent do you agree or disagree?

When a country develops its technology, the traditional skills and ways of life die out. It's pointless to try and keep them alive.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

To start with, technology is significantly improving in continuously developed world. Therefore, new technological items are invented everyday by scientists. Some people argue that increasing technology influences to traditional skills and way of life strictly. Nevertheless, in my opinion a closer examination reveals that keeping traditional skills and ways of life is not easy but possible in modern life. I will explain my position providing examples to support my point of view.

It’s clear that technology is developing in all spheres such as medicine, production, factory, oil industry and...

Sentence: Additionally, we have become over dependant on our machinery and cannot imagine our lives without it and many machineries pick up the slack human to become lazy.
Error: dependant Suggestion: dependent