You had purchased a toy online and upon delivery found that there was a problem with it Write a letter to the manager of the toy company Describe a toy that you bought Describe why you think the toy is faulty What do you want the company to do about it

You had purchased a toy online and upon delivery found that there was a problem with it. Write a letter to the manager of the toy company.

- Describe a toy that you bought.
- Describe why you think the toy is faulty.
- What do you want the company to do about it?

Dear Sir or Madam,

I'm writing this letter to express my disappointment about my recent purchase from your online toy store, order number #123. I ordered a musical doll about 6 days ago which I expected to sing and dance according your catalog in your website. Moreover, the color I picked was purple but unfortunately after its arrival I found out that the color is blue! Besides, the doll just sing but not dance. When I check the product serial I realized that you delivered me a wrong item which is cheaper than the one I ordered.

To tell you the truth, I prefer to send it back and refund my money. I guess it's not acceptable from a big and well known company to do such a mistake. You can contact me via my Email, my Email address is r@yahoo.com and inform me how to pay my money back.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours Faithfully
Rahi

More content, higher marks.