Essay topics: You have a full time job and also doing a part-time evening course. You now find that you cannot continue the course. Write a letter to your tutor. In your letter,
-describe the situation
-explain why you cannot continue at this time
-say what action you would like to take
Dear Mr John,
I am a current part-time student in your Introduction to Accounting evening class at Chisholm Institute. I am simultaneously working as a full-time teller at Sons Bank Ltd which explains why I have enrolled in an evening course.
Unfortunately, as from the start of November, I will no longer be able to attend any of your lessons during the week as I have recently been promoted as an assistant manager. With the added responsibilities attached to the new position, I will be leaving work at 5.30pm instead of 4pm. As a result, I will be missing half of each class if I wish to continue the course.
Nevertheless, I believe that the accounting lessons will be beneficial to my c ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- People nowadays live longer than they used to. What caused this situation? Is it a negative or positive development? (81.1765)
- Many people want their country to host an international sporting event. Others believe that international sporting event bring more problems than benefits. Discuss both views and include your opinion, supported by examples. (86.66670000000001)
- Some people prefer shopping in shopping centers, while others prefer local markets. What are the advantages of each? (86)
- In many countries, students who behave badly in class are expelled from their school and never allowed to return. Many consider this an effective way to educate while others disagree.Discuss both sides of the argument and share your opinion. Where possi (75.71429999999999)
- Nowadays, more and more young unmarried adults are choosing to study and live outside their parents’ homes. Do you think this trend is positive? (95)
- Nowadays, pollution and waste levels are increasing rapidly. How does this effect ordinary people? What steps can be taken to overcome this problem? (84)
- Do you agree with the following statement? Classmates are a more important influence than parents on a child’s success in life. (60.8333)
- Your car is hired from a company and while you are driving on holiday, you have a small accident. You will have to write a report to the company to explain it. You need to explain:-when are where you hired it-describe how the accident happened-what kind o (95)
- You cannot go to a company where you got an offer. Write a letter to the HR supervisor to-explain the reason why you decline the offer-express your gratitude-explain why you like your current job very much (96)
- It is often said that the subjects taught in schools are too academic in orientation and that it would be more useful for children to learn about practical matters such as home management, work and interpersonal skills. To what extent do you agree or disa (93.33329999999999)