You have just returned from a two week holiday in an English speaking friend s home You want ti thank him her Write a letter to your friend In your letter say what you enjoyed about your holiday mention a problem you had during your journey home invite yo

You have just returned from a two week holiday in an English-speaking friend's home. You want ti thank him/her.
Write a letter to your friend. In your letter.

* say what you enjoyed about your holiday
* mention a problem you had during your journey home
* invite your friend to stay with you

Write at least 150 words.
Begin your letter as follows:
Dear.

Dear Ayah Coupis

This is just a brief letter to explain what I felt when I stayed in your great place. I was very happy. I think your place is really comfortable, and I will say thank you so much for all of things which you give me. Also, I liked it so much, and I will not forget when you brought me to Kediri for seeing everything about Kediri, especially in gumul. It was the first time to visit a place which is very beautiful for me. As a matter of fact, I will visit your place again.

However, I also had several problems when I was in your town. There are several people who were really annoying, and they always made me angry and disturbed my holiday when I was in your place. Furthermore, I also felt badly when I had to clean up all of the bathrooms in your place. It almost spent all of my time and spirit. However, I felt well when I was around preparing my self to back home.

Anyway, I would really like you to come to me town, Pinrang, and I will introduce my town to you as you did for me. Also, you will feel different because many things in my town are never seen by you.

Thanks again,
Sahida.