You will have to undergo a minor surgical procedure and you will not be able to do your job in full Write to your manager Explain about the operation Say what part of the job you will not be able to do Suggest a solution to this situation

You will have to undergo a minor surgical procedure and you will not be able to do your job in full. Write to your manager
- Explain about the operation.
- Say what part of the job you will not be able to do.
- Suggest a solution to this situation.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to inform you that I cannot be able do my whole duties from 21 of April until 29 April.

I have felt a pain in my right hand since two months ago. After a full checkup, my doctor said to me I have to do a surgery on my right hand because there is a small gland on my hand. He said that after surgery I will not able use my right hand at least for 10 days. Therefore, I think after surgery I cannot impalement code with my hand. However, I still able to participant in Analyze meeting and manage people in my section.

I am very sorry for this inconvenience matter. I believe the ideal solution for covering my disability during this time is I stay overtime after my recovery. Besides, I can work in weekend too. In addition, I can speak with another programmer in my section and ask her to complete some codes of mine.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Yours sincerely,
M. Min.

Sentence: I believe the ideal solution for covering my disability during this time is I stay overtime after my recovery.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to is and I

my doctor said to me
my doctor told me

Sentence: Therefore, I think after surgery I cannot impalement code with my hand.
Error: impalement Suggestion: implement