2 weeks ago you bought a radio from a local branch of a well known chain of shops. It did not work properly. The shop took it back and said they would repair it. You have waited a week and still it is not ready. Write a letter to the shop complaining. In

2 weeks ago you bought a radio from a local branch of a well known chain of shops. It did not work properly. The shop took it back and said they would repair it. You have waited a week and still it is not ready. Write a letter to the shop complaining. In your letter
* say what has happened and how you feel.
* ask them to explain why there has been such a delay
* ask them to repair the radio very soon or supply you with a new radio.

Dear Sir,
I have been a regular customer of your shop since 10 years. Earlier, I never faced any problem for all the items that I purchased from your store. Moreover, the services your staffs had provided in the past to me are more than satisfactory.

Considering the past experiences,2 weeks ago I had purchased a radio.The reason of purchasing a radio was to get some sort of entertainment during my travel next month. But unfortunately, new radio of Philips brand is not working properly from the day one. After, 4 days of use one of the speakers of radio suddenly stopped working. Last Saturday I visited personally to your shop for repair, one of your staff told me that there is some minor problem and I will get my radio back on Sunday. Since, then it is almost 1 week had been passed I have not heard anything. This is the reason I am writing to you now to express my dissatisfaction.

Can you please check with your store what is the actual problem and why it is taking so much time to fix the minor problem? If the problem cannot be fixed, request to supply a new radio.

I am looking forward to hearing soon from you.
Yours faithfully
James

2 weeks ago I had purchased a radio.
2 weeks ago I purchased a radio.

there is some minor problem
there are some minor problems