The bar chart below gives information about the percentage of the population living in urban areas in the world and in different continents.

The bar chart illustrates How many of the citizens live in cities in the world and in five different continents.

It is clear that, the proportion of the population is likely to be by far the highest percentage in 2030 in each of the given continents.

According to the bar chart, in 2030 around 85% of the citizens is predicted to inhabit North America and Latin America Caribbean. The figure for Europe is expected to be not quite as high as that,at 78%,followed by world,at three-fifths. The percentage of the population in Asia and Africa is anticipated to be lower,at 49% compared to 51%.

When it comes to 2007, the figures for North America and Latin America Caribbean were top of the list,each at around 77%, with that for Europe being lower,at 72%. Next comes World and Asia,at 49% and 41% in turn. The figure for Africa was not almist as high as that,at 37%. Looking at 1950, the share of the citizens in North America headed the lust,at nearly two-thirds. Second on the list was Europe,at 51%. The third higest share was in Latin America Caribbean,at 42%, whereas the figure for World was lower,at 29%,followed by Asia and Africa,each at approxitamely 16%, the lowest.

were top of the list
were on the top of the list

Sentence: The figure for Europe is expected to be not quite as high as that,at 78,followed by world,at three-fifths.
Error: three-fifths Suggestion: three fifth

Sentence: The figure for Africa was not almist as high as that,at 37.
Error: almist Suggestion: almost

Sentence: Looking at 1950, the share of the citizens in North America headed the lust,at nearly two-thirds.
Error: two-thirds Suggestion: two thirds

Sentence: The third higest share was in Latin America Caribbean,at 42, whereas the figure for World was lower,at 29,followed by Asia and Africa,each at approxitamely 16, the lowest.
Error: approxitamely Suggestion: approximately
Error: higest Suggestion: highest

The figures for the world should be separated or compared.