The bar chart below shows the number of girls per 100 boys enrolled in different levels of school education.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant

The bar chart below shows the number of girls per 100 boys enrolled in different levels of school education.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant

The chart provides some information on the number of girls per 100 boys enrolled in three different levels of school education, namely primary education, secondary education and the Tertiary education.

As can be seen from the chart, for developing countries, in 1990, the largest proportion of girls received education in primary school, with about 82 girls per 100 boys, which is followed by those who attended to secondary school (70 girls per 100 boys). Only 65 girls per 100 boys enrolled in tertiary education. On the contrary, for developed countries, overwhelming girls had enjoyed tertiary education, the minority of them only experienced primary education.

In 1998, for developing countries, the number of girls enrolled in different levels of education increased by 1% (primary education), 2% (secondary education), 1.5% (tertiary education) respectively. The girls in developing countries who received education also had a trend towards increase, the number of girls in tertiary education reached its peak at 110 in 1998.

In sum, 1998 witnessed a huge increase in the number of girls enrolled in three levels of school education. In developing countries, girls in primary education accounts for the largest proportion whereas in developed countries, most girls could enroll a tertiary education. The overall, the girls in developed countries had a high level education than those in developing countries.

Don't need to calculate and put the % for IELTS task I but the real number:
...increased by 1% (primary education), 2% (secondary education), 1.5% (tertiary education) respectively...