The bar chart below shows shares of expenditures for five major categories in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and Japan in the year 2009.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information below.

The bar chart below shows shares of expenditures for five major categories in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and Japan in the year 2009.

Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information below.

The bar chart shows how the consumer share of spending for decide categories food, housing, transportation, health care, and clothing in United State, Canada, United Kingdom, and Japan in the year 2009.

In 2009, category of housing had largest percentages in United State. It was about 26% than other state. Nevertheless, the increase was just about 2% up to 5% than other nation. Comparing in with Japanese , they dominant spend their cost in food category. Approximately 23% and other just about 6% than in Japan. There also was not very different on transportation class. growing from 10% until 20%.

On the contrary, health care and clothing classification had lower expenditure than three other classification. And United Kingdom had lower quota on health care class than other. It was about 1%.

It is clear that on the average countries prefer share of expenditure for three categories in 2009. That was housing, food, and transportation categories. Other categories get low attention.

Sentence: The bar chart shows how the consumer share of spending for decide categories food, housing, transportation, health care, and clothing in United State, Canada, United Kingdom, and Japan in the year 2009.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to for and decide

Sentence: Comparing in with Japanese , they dominant spend their cost in food category.
Description: The word in is not usually used as an adverb, particle
Suggestion: Refer to in
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to they and dominant

There also was not very different
It also was not very different

than three other classification
than three other classifications

countries prefer share of expenditure for three categories in 2009
countries prefer to share expenditures in three categories in 2009