The bar chart shows the number of overseas students enrolled in a third year Computer Science course at a Canadian college.Summarise the information by selecting and report in the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.Write at least 150 words

The bar chart shows the number of overseas students enrolled in a third year Computer Science course at a Canadian college.

Summarise the information by selecting and report in the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
Write at least 150 words

According with the bar chart, students from four Asian countries and one European country enrolled in a third year Computer science course. The bar chart is dived into 5 categories, each category it has the number students male and female.

To start, females are more attracted for this course, because their number of enrolling is bigger than males. For example, in China 9 female students take this course, while there are just 8 males who enrol in it. In Singapore and Malaysia, the number of female students for the course is equal, 7 students, and regarding males, difference of person, Singapore has 5 students and Malaysia 5 students. In the third Asian country, Sri Lanka, are more men taking this course than women, 8 men and just 4 women enrolled. In the European country, France, few students choose this type course; difference between men and women is only of one student, 3 females and 2 males.

each category it has the number students male and female.
each category has some male and female students .

Sentence: For example, in China 9 female students take this course, while there are just 8 males who enrol in it.
Error: enrol Suggestion: No alternate word

Forget to talk about enrollments for network core options and database core options.