The chart bellows show the main reasons for study among students of different age groups and the amount of support they received from employers.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The chart bellows show the main reasons for study among students of different age groups and the amount of support they received from employers.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The bar chart explains the comparison between the student’s first reason to learn and the average percentage of encouragement from employers separated by age categories.

From these charts, the data can be clearly seen that there is a gradual decrease of students who study by career reason and in the other hand, interest as the main reason for learn is increasing following by the students’ age. Meanwhile, the support from employers is remainly changed.

Career and employer support indicate that the younger the students are, the higher its percentage as under 26 students reaches the highest peak for their reason (80%) and the support they got (63%). Meanwhile, interest is showed reversely as it shows the lowest amount in young age. Following by age, both reasons dramatically exchange as people over 49 years old increase the number of interest reason rapidly approximately 70% while the employer support such as time off and fees fluctuates from between age 26 to over 49.

as under 26 students reaches the highest peak
as students under 26 reach the peak

while the employer support such as time off and fees
while the employer's support such as time off and fees

Sentence: Meanwhile, the support from employers is remainly changed.
Error: remainly Suggestion: No alternate word

The third paragraph is not developed well.