The chart below give information on the ages of the population of Yemen and Italy in 2000 and projection for 2050.

Both of the charts showing the information of the population of Yemen and Italy on the ages in 2000 and projection of 250. They show the different proportion of population twice country in the same time in percent.

In 2000 the high population numbered of Yemen was 0-14 years group. On 50.1 % out of 100%. Followed by the ages group of 15-59 years on position 46.3%.the smallest was 60+ years group on numbered 3.6%. different experienced by Italy. In Italy the first range was category of 15-59 years with amount 61.6% followed by 60+ years on 24% an 14.3% by category 0-14 years.

On the projectionof 2050 they comparing about Yemen and Italy habitant figures. They have prediction that in 2050 the number of ages 15-59 years will be dominate on 57.3% (increased stightly from the previous period). Then the number of age 0-14 years will be decreasing to 37.0% in that time. The prediction of Italy resident is not really different with Yemen. Which the big rate is showing by 15-59 years on 46.3%. the scor followed by 60+ years of age on 42.3%.

The summary is almost all of the chart period is more prominent by 15-59 years group than the other. And the lowest category in all period is 0-14 years.

Both of the charts showing the information of the population of Yemen and Italy on the ages in 2000 and projection of 250.
Both charts are showing the information of the population of Yemen and Italy on the ages in 2000 and projection of 250.

population twice country
population in two countries

will be dominate on 57.3%
will dominate on 57.3%

The summary is almost all of the chart period is more prominent by 15-59 years group
Description: two verbs in one sentence. can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: Followed by the ages group of 15-59 years on position 46.3.the smallest was 60 years group on numbered 3.6. different experienced by Italy.
Suggestion: Refer to ages and group
Suggestion: Refer to years and group

Sentence: On the projectionof 2050 they comparing about Yemen and Italy habitant figures.
Description: A noun, singular, proper is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to Italy and habitant

Sentence: The summary is almost all of the chart period is more prominent by 15-59 years group than the other.
Suggestion: Refer to years and group

Error: projectionof Suggestion: projection
Error: habitant Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: They have prediction that in 2050 the number of ages 15-59 years will be dominate on 57.3 increased stightly from the previous period.
Error: stightly Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Which the big rate is showing by 15-59 years on 46.3. the scor followed by 60 years of age on 42.3.
Error: scor Suggestion: No alternate word

-----------------------
suggestions:

The best strategy to practice IELTS writing task I:

Step 1, Take about 10 minutes to read one essay by one of the following users:
http://testbig.com/users/dilbar
http://www.testbig.com/users/mrmo2610
http://www.testbig.com/users/xthangbm

or any other sample essays.

in this step, try to analyze how they develop essays, and even try to remember the words, phrases, and sentences they used in the essays.

Step 2, Write the essay in 20 minutes by your own. In this step, don't read the sample essay, but you can apply whatever you can remember from the sample essay to your essays, like words, phrases, and sentences. (It is not shameful at all)

Step 3, Submit the essay to testbig to check out. After the essay submission, you can read the sample essay again and compare. You will understand the differences between the sample essays and your essays.

Step 4, After received the feedback from testbig, double check the flaws of the essay like grammar, structure issues. So don't repeat those issues in the future essays.

Step 5, Try to apply the tips you learned from this sample essay to the next one.

Step 6, Continue the step 1 to step 5 and you will find out the big improvement.

-------------------------------