The charts below show how selected age groups purchased concert, cinema, and theatre tickets online over the first three months of 2006 in three countries and how the Internet was accessed.

The first bar chart demonstrates the percentage of purchase online tickets of theatre, concert, and cinema by selected age groups in three different countries, while the second bar chart illustrates how the Internet was accessed in these coutries over the first three months of 2006.

In the 25-44 age groups, the rate of purchase of online tickets was the highest one and was the same in the UK and in Australia with aproximately 55%, while in Malaysia this percentage was just about 40%. The percentage was very close in the UK and Malaysia for the 65 age groups with roughly 40%, but in Australia there was a small rise and this rate was about 45%.

If we look at the most common means of access to purchase tickets, it can be clearly seen that destkop computers were the most important means in Australia, UK, and Malaysia at aproximately 55%, 60% and 65% respectively. The following means were the laptops, with the close percentage in Australia and Malaysia at about 45%, whereas in the UK there was a fall to 30%. Finally, mobile phones had the lowest usage for obtaining tickets in all three countries.

To sum up, the graphs give information us about the purchasing online tickets.

the graphs give information us about the purchasing online tickets.
the graphs give us information about the purchasing online tickets.

Sentence: The first bar chart demonstrates the percentage of purchase online tickets of theatre, concert, and cinema by selected age groups in three different countries, while the second bar chart illustrates how the Internet was accessed in these coutries over the first three months of 2006.
Error: coutries Suggestion: countries

Sentence: In the 25-44 age groups, the rate of purchase of online tickets was the highest one and was the same in the UK and in Australia with aproximately 55, while in Malaysia this percentage was just about 40.
Error: aproximately Suggestion: approximately

Sentence: If we look at the most common means of access to purchase tickets, it can be clearly seen that destkop computers were the most important means in Australia, UK, and Malaysia at aproximately 55, 60 and 65 respectively.
Error: destkop Suggestion: destroy