The charts below show the results of a survey of adult education. The first chart show the reason why adults decide to study. The pie chart shows how people think the costs of adult education should be shared. Write the report for a university lecturer, d

The charts below show the results of a survey of adult education. The first chart show the reason why adults decide to study. The pie chart shows how people think the costs of adult education should be shared.

Write the report for a university lecturer, describing the information shown below.

The given information show the student’s purposes to study and how the costs of each fields should be divided by the taxpayer, individual and employer.

From the first glance of the given bar charts, it is readily apparent that the primary reason of student continue their study are because they are interested in subject and for gaining the qualifications at 40 % and 38% respectively. After which, approximately 22% of participants hold the opinion that keep studying will be able to help them in the current job. The other reasons is to enhance the possibility of getting higher positions in work and to enjoy learning/studying at only 20% for each. Come after the purpose of people who want to change the job which occupied the second lowest percentage at 12% and only 9% of participants are interested in meeting new friends through study.

According to the pie charts, around 40 % of the costs should become a responsibility of its personal. After which 35 % should be provided by employer and taxpayer accounts for 25 %.

Sentence: The given information show the student's purposes to study and how the costs of each fields should be divided by the taxpayer, individual and employer.
Description: The fragment information show the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace show with verb, past tense
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and fields

the primary reason of student continue their study are because they are interested in subject
the primary reason for student who continue their study is that they are interested in the subject

Come after the purpose of people who want to change the job which occupied the second lowest percentage
Description: what is the subject for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?