The charts below show the results of a survey of adults education. The first chartshows the reasons why adults decide to study. The pie chart shows how peoplethink the costs of adults education should be shared.Write a report for a University lecturer, de

The charts below show the results of a survey of adults education. The first chart
shows the reasons why adults decide to study. The pie chart shows how people
think the costs of adults education should be shared.

Write a report for a University lecturer, describing the information shown below.

The bar chart and pie chart show details about several reasons rates as adults’ decision to study and the costs which should be shared by three factors in each course, Taxpayer, Individual, and Employer.

Firstly, the horizontal chart shows three pieces of reasons according to adults’ decision. Starting from the highest is spotted on 'Interest in subject' purpose at 40% and followed by ' To gain qualifications' as the second highest less 2% than the highest rates. In average rates, there are three reasons which have similarity percentages on 'Helpful for current jobs, To improve prospects of promotion, and Enjoy learning' at 22, 20, and 20 per cent respectively. As the third pieces and as the lower reasons percentages 'To able to change jobs' gets 12 %, and 'To meet people' only obtains 9% as the lowest of reasons by adults argument.

The second of the pie chart, Individual occupies the highest rates of the course costs at 40 per cent. Employer gets 35 per cent, and Taxpayer at 25 per cent as the lowest paying of each course.

Clearly, adults’ majority decision is 'Interest in subject' pertaining on education determined , and the largest costs of course shared at 'Individual' payment.

Sentence: The bar chart and pie chart show details about several reasons rates as adults' decision to study and the costs which should be shared by three factors in each course, Taxpayer, Individual, and Employer.
Description: The word rates is not usually used as a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to reasons rates