The charts below shows the results of a survey that sampled a cross section of travelers at a major metropolitan airport about the purposes of their trip The survey was carried out in four different months Summarize the information by selecting and report

The charts below shows the results of a survey that sampled a cross-section of travelers at a major metropolitan airport about the purposes of their trip.The survey was carried out in four different months.

Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The chart below depicts the proportions of travelers at metropolitan airport traveling for different reasons in the four months time duration. The proportions of people and their aims kept on fluctuating in these months.

In the months of March and September, higher proportion of masses traveled for business purposes (73% , 53%) as compared to fewer people in June and December (29%,34%) for same purpose. However, in June and December, more people took international flights for recreational purposes(50%) in comparison with lower proportions in March and December (18% and 31% respectively).

Relatively more people traveled to see their families in June and December in contrast with lesser people in months of March and September whereas, the largest proportion was recorded in December for this purpose.

For other purposes, in all of these four months, the proportion remained more or less the same.

Overall, the biggest proportion of travelers were with business and spending holidays purposes in these months and the least proportion constituted those with other aims.