The diagram below shows how the Australian Bureau of Meteorology collects up-to-the-minute information on the weather in order to produce reliable forecasts

The diagram illustrates the way in which Australian Bureau of meteorology collect data in order to produce reliable forecast.

Overall,it is immediately apparent from the chart that there are numerous steps in the process, beginning with incoming information from the satellite and culminating in broadcast.

To begin,the information transit by satellite is collected by the radar on the distinguished stations. Following this,at analysis and forecasting stage the satellite click photos whose anatomy has been done. The radar portrays the image in the radar screen which is analysed in the analysis and forecasting stage. Furthermore, the drifting buoy plays a vital role and the synoptic chart is prepared after fetching information from the equipment.

Moving further,the information which was accumulated by the sources is prepared in the preparing and broadcast stage. All the information is prepared in the computer which further transit the information to numerous media such as TV, RADIO and RECORDED ANNOUNCEMENT and this leads to completion of broadcast.

Australian Bureau of meteorology collect data
Australian Bureau of meteorology collects data

the information transit by satellite is collected by
the information transited by satellite is collected by

the satellite click photos
the satellite clicks photos