The diagram below shows the production of electricity using a system called Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion (OTEC).Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information below.

The diagram elucidates how the ocean thermal energy converts to the electricity by using two different surface seawater temperatures (29 degrees and 5 Celsius).

The system is using three main components, namely evaporation chamber, a turbine and a condensing chamber. These components led the seawater to different stages and make it functional to produce electricity and drinkable water.

Initially, the sunlight heats up the sea water and the warm water then turns into vapour at 29 degree Celsius. As it gets warmer, it turns into water evaporation and enters the first stage of the system which is the evaporation system. In this stage, the water is boiled until where the water separated into salt and clean water. Then this purified water turns the turbine to generate electricity. During the evaporation, the salty water stored at the lower position of the evacuated evaporation chamber and from there it is passed through the condensing chamber that filters the pure drinking water from waster salt water. This salty water is getting mixed with the cold sea water, which gathered from 1000m deep sea water with 5 degree Celsius.

The whole OTEC system is placed inside of the deep sea water and the water purification is done by using of the warm water.

by using two different surface seawater temperatures
by using seawater with different temperatures in two surface ???

the water is boiled until where the water separated into salt and clean water.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

---------------------