The diagram below shows the way of producing raw material to make brick manufacturing.

Firstly, for processing to make building material will be utilized elevator machine¸ the process begins elevator will dig clay. Secondly, the clay will be processed to filter by used metal grid technology, it procedures material use roller so that to procedure will make the better quality. The material is made by adding little sand and water. Thirdly, there are two ways to create casting brick, using wire cutter and mold. It`s simple and easy to use mold.

The Next process, the bricks into drying oven for 24 hours some time 48 hours. After process dryer, then included the box for farmed up is called kiln. Burning procedure to moderate in 200⁰C -980⁰C. Then make second burning temperature 870⁰C - 1300⁰C, after that bricks included in cooling chamber for 48 – 172 hours. Finally, after it`s colled the bricks ready to packaging.

The system shows how to make bricks that can be used to produce some of bricks.

Firstly, for processing to make building material will be utilized elevator machine¸ the process begins elevator will dig clay.

it procedures material use roller
Description: two verbs in one sentence

Sentence: Secondly, the clay will be processed to filter by used metal grid technology, it procedures material use roller so that to procedure will make the better quality.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to it and procedures

Sentence: Burning procedure to moderate in 200C -980C.
Description: The word in is not usually used as a nil
Suggestion: Refer to in

the bricks into drying oven for 24 hours some time 48 hours.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence?