The diagrams below show the changes that taken place at West park Secondary School since its construction in 1950.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The diagrams below show the changes that taken place at West park Secondary School since its construction in 1950.

Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The diagrams demonstrate the various changes that occurred in the West park Secondary School in three different years 1950, 1980 and 2010. Overall, it can be clearly seen that, although the main building was remained the same, a lot of changes happened since 1950.

To begin, in 1950 the West park Secondary School was build in the area which was next to the main road and near to the houses area, and there were a large playground area that belong to the school and there was a large farmland that close to the playground.

Thirty years later in 1980, the houses were demolished and replaced by car park and science block that was added to the school, the farmland had been changed to the sport field and was added to the playground. In 2010, most of changes happened in the playground and sport field, while the main building and science block remained unchanged. the car park became more larger than before had replaced the large area of sport field which was became smaller in size and took part from the playground that also became smaller.

was build in the area
was built in the area

a large playground area that belong to the school
a large playground area that belongs to the school

a large farmland that close to the playground.
a large farmland that is close to the playground.

the car park became more larger
the car park became much larger

which was became smaller
which has become smaller

Double check grammar & spelling issues after essay writing.